Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Save the Dates

Our Save The Dates went out today.... finally.  I cannot tell you the anguish that I went through to get these suckers out!  I know, I know Disney sends out formal STDs, so why send my own?

Well the answer is simple... Disney waits until 7-8 months out to send them.  I wanted to let my guests know as soon as possible (especially the ones we haven't gotten to see since the engagement) so they can begin thinking about their plans.  My original plan was to have these puppies mailed the second week of February.  Well, I'm about two weeks behind!

The sad part is I designed them and had them printed in January right after we got home from Disney!  I just kept dragging my feet making the newsletter.  Then one day, I had a brilliant idea.... make the newsletter at work while I'm bored!  SUCCESS! 

So, if you've been waiting, you should be receiving your Save the Date any day now.  And if you don't get one, too bad... hahaha... no just kidding!  I really only sent them to out-of-town guests and guests that we don't see on a weekly basis!  So no fears if you don't receive one from me.... you will get your formal one from Disney!

I will post them on here in a few days after everyone has received theirs so if you weren't on the list, you won't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment