Monday, August 16, 2010

Discount Time!!

I clearly am not a good blogger.  Maybe its because I don't want to share all of the magical things we have planned or maybe I am lazy!?  Most likely a combination of both.  At any rate, I've been waiting for this post! Disney finally released their discounted rates for 2011!

I checked out Animal Kingdom Lodge, since of course that's where we'll be staying and it is only $210/night!  That is a STEAL!  I believe they are taking reservations with these discounts until November.  I checked all 3 resorts and it looks like the Animal Kingdom is the only one which is cheaper with these outside discounts.  The wedding discount is still better for both POP Century and Coronado Springs.

The only catch is that you have to book them seperately, not through the wedding number.  You can book online or by calling Disney Reservations.  With Disney if you are booking a room-only package you pay one night up front and the rest when you check in.  If you are booking a package, payment is due up front! 

Also, please let me know if you book outside of the room block (which I totally encourage since these rates are great!) with your reservation number so we can still get credit for the room! :)  Happy Booking.... only 5 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment